Advantages of Egg Banking
Egg preservation offers several advantages:
- Cancer patients can safeguard their fertility before undergoing surgery, radiation, or chemotherapy
- Women concerned about decreased chances of pregnancy after age 35 can preserve their fertility
- Frozen eggs can be thawed and fertilized as needed with resulting embryos transferred
- Additional attempts at pregnancy are more affordable than repeating egg-stimulation therapy
- Frozen, unfertilized eggs can be discarded without the moral issues surrounding fertilized embryos
For more information on egg preservation at Fertility Center, please enter your information into the contact form below.