At the Fertility Center, we do our best to make communication as easy as possible for our patients. To do this, we use the eIVF patient portal, allowing you to quickly access some of your information, including test results. Instructions for using the portal are below. If at any time you have trouble logging into your account, please contact our office.
New Patient Instructions
It is very important that you complete the health questionnaires, for both partners, and demographic information contained in the eIVF patient portal.
- Go to www.myfertilitycenter.com.
- Click on Patient Login in the upper right of any page and enter your username and password.
- After agreeing, a demographics page will appear. Complete all demographic information, clicking Next to move to the next page. Please note that future changes to this information will be submitted to the admin staff and will not be reflected immediately.
- After completing the demographic information, click on Questionnaire on the Patient Appointments page.
- Next, click Patient Evaluation and complete all of the questions regarding your medical history. Click Next to move to the next page.
- Click on Profile and complete all of the information, including your insurance information. Click on the dark blue tabs to access each section of the profile.
- When you are finished, click Log Off.
Please be sure to complete the information for both partners. This requires a separate log on using your partner’s unique username and password.
The eIVF patient portal also allows you to communicate with your physician via secure email. Messages are contained within our system and are not sent through the Internet.
- On the Patient Appointments page, click on Messages.
- Click on New Message.
- Type in the subject and message areas.
- Click Send Message.
- To view your messages, access the Messages section as outlined above and click Inbox.
Disclaimer on Emergency or Urgent Medical Conditions
DO NOT USE Fertility Center electronic communication (including eIVF patient portal communication or standard email) for medical emergencies or urgent matters. In an emergency, call 911.
The physician on call can also be reached via the answering service by calling our Chattanooga office at (423) 899-0500 or our Knoxville office at (865) 692-3433.
Due to varying work schedules, illness, and vacation, response time to electronic communications and/or emails will vary. The Fertility Center makes no representation or warranties with respect to any information offered or provided with or to the center via electronic communications regarding treatment, action, or application of medication.